If you have discord 2FA enabled and want to use selfbot or something like it, you need token. Remember it changes whenever you change the password or if you disable 2FA.
Tested as of 2017-12-09.
- In discord client, Control+Shift+I.
- Click Application.
- Click Local Storage.
- Find https://discordapp.com.
- You will see the value ‘token’. Double click the Value part, and copy it.
I don’t use Windows these days, though.
- In discord client, Command + Option + I.
- Alternatively, View > Developer > Toggle Developer Tools.
- Same as Windows.